Monday, February 16, 2009

Thrift find!




Have you ever heard the saying “One mans trash is another mans treasures”? Well, I was reading through recent news stories on the BBC website and found a story that relates to that saying. The title of news article was “Man finds US troop data on MP3 player".

“A New Zealand man says he found confidential data about US military personnel on an MP3 player he bought from a thrift shop in Oklahoma” said BBC news. According to Chris Ogle (the man who purchase the mp3 player) "The more I looked at it, the more I see and the less I think I should be looking”. If you would like to read more please click on title of the article above.
(Image from La Salle Queensland website)

So next time your in Thrift shop remember “One man’s trash is another man’s treasures or secrets”, so be carful on what your purchase.

No comments: